AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Poor pics of my CPL toolbox mount.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jj4910
Posted 2/22/2012 21:43 (#2245548)
Subject: Poor pics of my CPL toolbox mount.

SE Wyoming
Here are a few I took today. I apologize for the quality. Truck was blocked in, and the light was poor. Pivot is 1 1/2 cold roll welded to 4x6 1/4" plate. Bolted through the floor to a matching plate. Frame is 3/4x3/4 angle. Cut and welded to fit toolbox. The bottom is 3"x1/4" strap on edge in the form of a triangle. This is wrapped around and welded to a piece of schedule 80 pipe slipped onto the cold roll. Added a caster to support the opposite side of the box because Ford decided to quit putting metal in their truck boxes. The whole thing is held in place with an over enter hood latch. Pivots nicely onto the tailgate. Gooseneck clearance is close, but it does clear. It may not be pretty, but certainly does the job. Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)