AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pex in shop floor, running up to manifold?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 2/16/2012 23:37 (#2233651 - in reply to #2232803)
Subject: Re: Pex in shop floor, running up to manifold?

South Central Kansas, Harper County
Doing some reading tonight, and I have some more questions. I purchased my supplies at Menards, and had a person help me design the system. He seemed extremely knowledgeable on the topic of radiant heating and its layout. Anyway, if you go to Menards website, you can see the manifolds he ordered for me.....2ea. 665-5002, 2 ea. 665-5003, and 2 ea. 665-5016. The 5002 are 4 branch manifolds and the 5003 are 5 branch manifolds. The 5016 is the manifold coupler. Now if I use the coupler, I can have 2 manifolds each with any combination of 8,9, or 10 branches. Say I have one pair with 10 branches and the other pair with 8. How far apart do I space these from each other horizontally? Makes a difference in my PEX layout I am currently installing. KInd of confusing in my explanation, but those of you that are reading this thread probably grasp what I am trying to explain. You wouldnt place these two pairs on top, vertically would you? The picture that Mitchco posted above got me to thinking about my layout. Thanks, and any help is greatly appreciated!
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)