AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Off Topic, Electronic predator calls?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bullhauler
Posted 2/4/2012 11:00 (#2205084)
Subject: Off Topic, Electronic predator calls?

Denhoff,ND right in the center of the State
Been doing a little hunting and trapping this winter, fur prices are decent, and we have a abundance of them around our farms, been doing alot of muskrat trapping, I hate that they wreck our hay sloughs and make tunnels that you fall in when haying, so have been out after them, taken over 500 rats, and would like to do some coyote hunting, they have tracks all over our yard and hay lots when we have a fresh dusting of snow and have beds where they sleep in the chopped hay piles. My question is what kind of electronic game calls do you guys have and how do you like them, kinda looking at the Fox Pro models, just cant decide which one to get, will the simple plain models do the trick or should a guy go with the more expensive higher end ones. Looking at Spitfire, Wildfire models. My brothers and I used to do alot of trapping and hunting 20-25 years ago but havent since the prices were so crappy but now it is worth going out and doing and I really enjoy it and have been teaching my 2 sons how and they are really interested, and our winter has been so nice which makes it more enjoyable. It is also a very good exercise, I have put on a few pounds over the last years and it has been doing me alot of good. Thanks for your input, Terry
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)