AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

886 ih
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Posted 6/1/2006 11:07 (#16315 - in reply to #16168)
Subject: RE: 886 ih

I have a couple 86's and a 66. Had to quit using them for PTO opertations, baling, chopping etc. Couldnt keep up with the pto clutch replacement expense. (Helped when I put inside gauges in that read the pressure always. Couple different sources and they were afaid to turn up the pressure where they stay locked in. Others claim they dont do that, but they sure do "HERE". mechcanic said to get rid of disc mower,,, they are too hard on pto's, sickles are too hard on the dirt mounds and grass hay here. No rocks to speak of. But dirt is hard on equipment. broke it up NOW

but otherwise a good tractor for pulling a rake etc. stacking round bales with 3 pt.. can buy a bigger version like a 1066 or 86 or bigger , cheaper than the little ones. they are liked for loader tractors here too.

Now I have a question after all this,,, can a bigger hydralic pump be put in these girls , seems they are real slow and hydralics are getting marginal??Or does the efficency or power of them decrease as they 'wear'?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)