AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

top 3 promising stocks for % gain?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/2/2012 00:31 (#2200421 - in reply to #2199608)
Subject: RE: top 3 promising stocks i will start...

Frytown, Iowa

For entertainment only...

not top three.. i just get tired of looking at the same stocks over and over and wanted some "new" stock to check out that someone had a bit of faith in...

i have instead broken them into "steady, lesser gains" and "risky, higher gains"

over two month period...
stocks i think look promising... check them out yourself...

"steady, lesser gains"
TM, F, AAPL, VZ, GOOG, NFLX.... these are stocks i think you could make 15% in the next two months... ford and toyota look as though they have "bottomed out" and started a trend support line up... unless some negative news hits apple will continue to rise... but watch out for any news perceived as "negative" now that SJ has died... I believe netflix's stock has priced in the worst and people now are realizing that yes they do want their product...

"risky, higher gains"
URRE, USU,CPY,HL.... urre, and usu, these uranium stocks seem to shoot up over 60% for the littlest things... in the next two months i could see them taking off sometime... after the big run up you will have about a week of enjoying steadier prices to sell before heading lower... CPY is at a good low and an awesome 60% annual dividend rate paid out quarterly... if you can get in on the low and see it head higher (maybe double in price) added to that if you can catch the dividend payment you could really make out good.... HL, if silver keeps up the pace i expect this stock to soar up to at least double in price by the end of the year... with the lucky friday mine expected to come back into production with higher pms this could be a great stock to hold for a year, for the next two months i think 30%....

we will see what 2 months brings...
as of today... TM 75.20, F 12.33, AAPL 456.19, VZ 37.80, GOOG 580.83, NFLX 122.97
as of today... URRE .918, USU 1.67, CPY 1.73, HL 5.34 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)