AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Zimmatic end stop wiring?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mav
Posted 1/31/2012 00:13 (#2196339 - in reply to #2194846)
Subject: RE: Zimmatic end stop wiring?

First, I am going to apologize since I will probably only provide you with information that you already know.

I do not know if any of our operator’s manuals have any relevant wiring diagrams, but I can check if you would like. If you only seek an applicable wiring diagram then I would suggest calling a dealer and ask if they would fax one to you.

Now if you want to try to wire it up on your own, then I can give you some insight as to the function of the three sets of circuits that may be of interest.

The Red / Yellow circuits correspond to forward/reverse or visa versa since I cannot remember off the top of my head which does what. Also, I do not know if breaking one of those circuits stops the system.

Brown should be the safety circuit and opening that circuit will definitely stop the system. One could easily wire in the kill switch to open the brown circuit. But, in order to run the pivot back the other way, the safety circuit would have to be overridden until the pivot moved away from the stop barrier. Then the system should proceed as normal.

Again, I am sorry for the lack of help.

Mav

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)