AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

S.A. weather
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 1/25/2012 13:18 (#2185182 - in reply to #2185128)
Subject: dg25 you are wrong

Red River Valley
I never told anybody their yields were wrong I simply post other yeilds that were differant than theirs. I would like you to find one post where I stated that the poster was wrong on his yields just one post and I will applogise

I can show more than one post where I was told that the yields I was posting were wrong and "just small cherry picked areas out of fields" as a matter of fact I was told that and one of the guy's that had been part of my sample posted that it was a full field avg.

On the 170 Nat. avg. I have admitted " MANY DIFFERANT TIMES THAT IT WAS WRONG" but you and many others will keep bringing it up already two times today. some 20 months later. it sure is a good thing I only made one mistake in 29 months other wise poster like you would have nothing to post about. ROTFLMAO

If you think what Kory Melby post adds to your price good luck with that.

I am far more worried that farmers listen to him like they did last year when he was talking no way the Brazil crop would be over 63 mmt 3/4 of the way through harvest as it went to 74mmt and lose out on a good marketing window.

I know it is fun to be the bull alway higher markets ahead ( heck it would even be very profitable to be a newsletter writer and watch farmers send $500.00 each to a unknown person at a unknown location ) but at least know what your reading and I know mor about Kory melby than most on this site.

On thing for sure is Kory is all bull IMHO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)