AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

qestion for Christian Bible experts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 1/25/2012 22:20 (#2186225 - in reply to #2185630)
Subject: RE: qestion for Christian Bible experts

Frytown, Iowa

ontario...
you should read ALL the verses in the bible and by abiding by them all and realizing which verses are supporting other verses there is no bigotry in the bible... only unchanging word that has love, judgment, forgiveness, grace, and order.... all done in Love which the world does not understand from looking in.

before you argue christianity i would suggest you look at the basics and figure out these questions first... is there a God? can i deny that there is a God? looking at the smallest things in the world such as atoms, cells, germs to the biggest of things such as whales, mountains, planets, solar systems... can i really justify the complexity being "chance?"

if you cant pass that test then stop. if you can... then ask, if there is a God do i want to be against him? if i want to be for him how do i do that? read his word... Globally accepted is the old testament as the oldest and most documented Word of God... muslims, jews, christians... so the old testament is real. why the different religions... because they dont see the more than 600 prophesies in their book pointing to Jesus. look them up. they are there. all fulfilled.  

once you come to terms with that then read all the bible or get a very good teacher that teaches the WORD, not stories. after that then you can get into discussions of this type... nothing like hearing a discussion between someone who knows what hes talking about and someone who doesnt... 

i would encourage you to first understand the bible... 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)