AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First Semi Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GREEN FARMER
Posted 1/14/2012 08:34 (#2160961)
Subject: First Semi Question

central mn
Okay so over half my acres are 3 to 10 miles from home, we are short on gravity boxes and I don't like pulling them that far. I've got a cdl and lots of expierince, so been looking for a truck, not really hard just here and there, so yesterday was driving down the road and found my dream truck. 96 Pete 379 day cab 196" wheel base, sharp truck, thought it would be way to much so wasn't gonna stop, but did anyways, guy tells me what he wants and I was kinda shocked, its actually in my price range. Heres the kicker. Its got a C10 Cat engine in it, it does have a 13 speed, the truck is set up perfect for what I've been wanting but will I be happy with the motor? Truck has only 500,000 thousand miles on it the motor has a tag on it that says it is a remain. I'm gonna try and get the serial numbers run and see waht the whole deal is. Is there any place to run a Pete vin? I know catguy on here could run the motor for me so I'm gonna post about that and see if he can help. I would go give him a check today but I'm wondering how happy I will be with the C10, just seems kinda small? Any comments would be helpful. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)