AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is the funniest story about something you have done
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MN Dave 2
Posted 1/9/2012 01:40 (#2151274 - in reply to #2147487)
Subject: Re: What is the funniest story about something you have done

About 25 years ago my wife and I went to a MN twins game. She was about 8 months pregnant with our second child. Neither one of us were wearing our wedding rings (we had been married for 7+ years at that time) that day, my wife's fingers were swollen and I had welded my wedding ring to a wrench I was using (another story). Sitting right next to me was a old lady... she reminded me exactly of the "church lady" from Saturday Night Live, if you're old enough to remember that character. Anyway, during the game I noticed the old lady just "craning" her neck out, looking me and my wife over. It took a little be to realize she was checking the very pregnant lady and her guy out for wedding rings. I decided to have a little fun with the old gal. I Kind of poked my wife and said " let's just get married". I could not have coached my wife to give a better response. She looked at me like I had lost my mind and said " no way". I muttered something about "at least for the kid". By this time the old lady was almost stroking out. I never did tell the old lady we had been married for years and this was our second kid.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)