AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Happy new yr?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 1/1/2012 09:15 (#2136078)
Subject: Happy new yr?

St.Clair Co. IL.
well this yr. is not getting off to a good start, my mom had a bad stroke last thursday, and another big one while in the hospital, it is just a matter of time till she's gone, no recovery from this one, it's hard to see her just lying there and us waiting till she's gone, could be minutes, hours ,days, who knows how long she will resist the final journey to the light we have all made our peace with her told her the good the bad and the ugly asked for forgiveness and gave forgiveness but something is still keeping her here, it is only a matter of time, I'm not posting this to receive sympathy or comforting, I only ask that those that pray, pray that she continues on her final journey to be with my Dad again and to be at peace and not have to suffer any more, Thank you all for your strengh and support in the past,and crap I can't even type now. Hope everyone else's new yr. starts out better than mine God bless everyone and don't be afraid to say I love you to someone you love cause tommorrow may not come. and if I have offended anyone on here I appoligize for it now. Cause like I said tommorrow may be too late and never come.
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)