AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Daughter Engaged
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Tlar2130
Posted 12/29/2011 11:55 (#2130668 - in reply to #2125100)
Subject: Re: Daughter Engaged

Congrats!! My wife & I had a destination wedding in Jamaica. We stayed at Couples, Tower Isle in Ocho Rios. This is my second marriage and I must sat that a destination wedding is the way to go.. The US recognizes Jamaican weddings and at Couples, the wedding is free if you stay at least 5 nights. Keep in mind that you have to be on the island for 3 days prior to the wedding, so staying 5 nights was a no brainer. We actually stayed 7 nights and loved every bit of it. The people at the resort bent over backwards to make our time their a great one. We are already talking about going back and we just got married 2 months ago.. We did a reception when we got back home and set up a TV with my laptop connected to it so the guest could see the ceremony as well as what a great time we had in Jamaica.. If your daughter and future "SIL" are thinking Jamaica, get ahold of me and I can give you some pointers as to how to save a few buscks while over their.. We went through a travel agency and you can make payments on your trip so it doesnt seem like your having to come with so much money all at once. But I didn't think the entire package was that bad anyways!! Wish your daughter and future "SIL" many many years of happiness!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)