AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mattress
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 12/20/2011 18:04 (#2114602 - in reply to #2113840)
Subject: RE: mattress

North Central Illinois
We got a Sleep Number and really like it. 20 years on a waterbed along with plenty physical abuse left me with a bad back. After a week or two my back felt much better in the morning with the Sleep Number. I never slept as good I did on the waterbed but after a few weeks I was sleeping good on the Sleep Number. The Tempurpedic is supposed to be good but I know a couple that have one and they say they roast in it. All that foam makes it very hot. We got about the thinnest top we could for the sleep number. They had some thick foam tops available for it but we avoided that because we knew it would be too hot. As it was it took us a while to adjust. The Sleep Number was a lot hotter than the waterbed. My wife finally got a special mattress cover that is supposed to cool it slightly. We now have a really comfortable bed. She likes her side soft and I like mine pretty firm so it works out well. We have had it about a year and a half and have had zero problems with compressor or mattress leak down. Regardless of what the cheapskates naysayers think it is more than a glorified air mattress. They aren't cheap but I think they are much better than a regular box spring and mattress. If I didn't have a bad back I would still be sleeping on a waterbed. I loved that thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)