AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monsanto made the Wall Street Journal this A.M.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 8/30/2011 06:37 (#1937322 - in reply to #1937018)
Subject: Re: Monsanto made the Wall Street Journal this A.M.

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

Bugkiller - 8/29/2011 23:05 Your exactly right these little guys adapt quick. I farm in the epicenter of it all. Using soil insecticides in our part of world is good idea. My first choice is counter. Yield increases pretty common with. Aztec and force more like insurance but some customers claim decent yield responses. Adult supression has become really cheap option also especially if your using fungicides. Rumor has it calcium kills them too? I had to get that last bit in!

quote, B.K.  ( rumor has it ) ?

I see your hanging out in the coffee shop again Bugkiller.

Remember  B.Killer, Milk has a Calcium mineral content. Good for the Bone structure of your children and for the building of cell  and tissue walls.

for Humans and living Plant Health  benefits. 

certainly not to be associated with an insecticide. You continue to miss represent good, sound thinking farmers to the general public. 

The very consumer 's of Ag products grown and sold by YOUR very own customers . 

and You send a sad message to the Urban consumer promoting.   ( apply and spray our Farm Land from sea to shining Sea ) Rather than to develop an alternative plan of Management action for your customers.

but maybe you could care less. 

Edited by soil-life 8/30/2011 07:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)