AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some pictures from the growing season!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bmcpherson
Posted 8/28/2011 21:13 (#1934991)
Subject: Some pictures from the growing season!!!

Guys I have not had time to post very many pictures from years season so here they are all wrapped up into one post. LOL!!!!!

Hope you enjoy

Brad

These first two are from 6-27 when we were laying poly pipe for furrow irrigaion. First is looking down the pipe and second is looking down our water furrows.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Found this bloom on 6-30 about 10 days after one of those wind storms we got, this feild was appraised at 25% loss during hail storm and it has rebounded and I think by boll counts is still going to make 1250lbs plus.
Photobucket
One of those hot july days getting ready to fight pigweed 12 rows at a time we were installing our new wilmar 915 hoods and getting ready to roll.
Photobucket
On 7/14 we decided we had a feild that was too eat up with pigweed so we destroyed it and failed the acres and planted beans back after we got a rain, beans were planted on 8/2. I will get a picture of the beans next week. Pigweed were taller then the tractor. Feild had 8oz clarity and pint of reflex as burn down, at planting 40oz gramoxone and pint and half of caporal, 3 pints warrant in first roundup pass and we give up after that. All of these chemicals got properly activated and the weeds still kept coming.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This ear came out of one of our plots this year. It is terral 26HR70. Looks like it is going to be pretty good corn.
Photobucket
Lazy day babysitting a pivot making sure it was going to hit the stop and not walk over the levee. New to us pivot this year.
Photobucket
One of those pop up thunderstorms and have to run like heck to get everything turned off and not get too wet. I had to wait on this one a bit to get out of the road to get to the tower to turn it off.
Photobucket
Took these pics saturday as I was out watering beans.
First is DG2570 on fresh cut dirt, next is terral 55R15 Soybeans on fresh cut dirt, another pic of the DG2570, next a pic from the bottom end of one of my furrow irrigated feilds, next is a patch of ST5458 under center pivot, Side shot of some terral 54R28 pivot irrigated soybeans, the next two are of my double crop beans behind potatos. If you look close you can see two different varieties. One of the right is terral 48R10 and the one of the right is a terral experimental variety suppose to be a 4.8 as well. Last pic is of some 48R10's I have in feild that got wiped out by hail and replanted to beans.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Edited by bmcpherson 8/28/2011 21:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :