AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone from Bayer on here?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sri
Posted 8/21/2011 23:04 (#1923774 - in reply to #1923343)
Subject: Re: Anyone from Bayer on here? someguy

nw pa

In another words bayer knows it goes on and permits it. That to me means they are obligated to take care of problems. I understand the local guy not liking it but he works for a world wide firm, better act like it.  you buy a ford or chevy in Illinois,have trouble in Florida the last thing you want to hear is take it back where you bought it.   Somebody made the gravy money it's up to the company to send them out.
  The local guy can do himself a lot of credit for future sales by being in the forfront of this kind of deal.
   Hard to understand the small minds at work here. Why not look at the big picture. Consider all American farmers as one big operation and take care of the problems or pick up your ball and go home.
   What the big companies love to do,seperate farmer to farmer and give each the spiel that will work for the day. Farmers are as guilty of the sham as anyone. Those who happen to pay extra for whatever their reasons don't like it when their neighbor gets a better price and it works. The one who buys cheap and it works gloats to his neighbor how well he did.. Sooner or later they both end up in the same situation.

I would be firing a letter to the company, let them find the culprit and send him out. In the meantime i would contact the local guys who sell the fertilizer and whatever else we use to put some pressure where it needs applied.
   May end up being nothing more than bad application at the wrong time.It happens ,live with it.

But to presume the company doesn't have a dog in the fight is mistaken. They don't want it sold that way then take it off the market. Or step up to the plate.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)