AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey USAFarmer - Hyra Hume
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 8/9/2011 21:10 (#1904955 - in reply to #1904896)
Subject: RE: Hey USAFarmer - Hyra Hume

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

conservation cop - 8/9/2011 20:45

Well, your stuff must be good if it comes from PA!!  The magazine is called "So you think you can Farm".  Really good piece of propaganda....I mean a really good magazine.  I don't know much of anything about these humates.  We tried them here once but they didn't work;

Brian, all of Your farmers, and most all are no till.  in Your county Produce their own, and use those Humates quite effectively.

anytime you have residue decay you have Humus forming. Tons of it, In the field on Your farm.

Multiple tons of Natural soil  bacteria and acids forming is a natural Complex part of the wonders of nature in the work of recycling. Nourishing, energizing the soil for reproducing, and plant production.

all you need is Moisture, oxygen and a good healthy aerobic soil.

and some soil to carbon material contact.

and you well know Brian, all of your No-Tillers in Your county are taking advantage of Nature at work. working for them.

maybe adding some (  store bought product )  versus the tons naturally manufactured by the soil life process. you saw no was  significant Boost.

But also realizing that John uses Humates as a spray additive.  quite a different usage for him. Up there were no one thinks there are,

Real farmers.   Like usafarmer is. 

Just my opinion

We got about an inch of rain in the last two days.  First good rain we've had in about a month.  Guess I gotta mow the lawn again soon:(

Brian

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)