AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmer to Farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NeilF
Posted 7/21/2011 20:27 (#1873435 - in reply to #1873290)
Subject: RE: Farmer to Farmer...What is your point?

It's pretty obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see taht government shills have infiltrated this site too to ensure that real farmers will argue amongst themselves rather than check facts.

The points I made in earlier posts related to the eugenic/genetic/bioethics call it what you will, it is the same agenda, are FACTS.

There are those who will will choose to ignore FACTS and simply accept government sponsored studies which are far from factual or comprehensive.

Farmers who perhaps think that I'm some kind of nut should check out the ravings of Cass Sunstein, a major player in the Obama administration, who has openly stated that the powers that be must infiltrate so called 'conspiracy sites' to diseminate lies and propaganda and to cause conflict amongst individuals in such groups.

I realise it is difficult for many to accept the notion that they have been duped but to deny such naivety is to accept lies and propaganda as fact or to live in denial of the obvious.

I was duped in then past by politicians I supported and campaigned for 20+ years ago. I admit it and strive never to be duped again but that is no guarantee. Pride is a great weapon for propagandists who use it to instill control over the minds of men.

I urge you not to fall into this trap and simply look at the evidence against GMO's. It is there for all to see for those who care to look.

We need farmers to grow REAL food because those responsible for the abomination of GMO's will orchestrate food shortages within the next 10 years if not before.

You have been warned! Please take this warning seriously. It is given with the utmost sincerity.

Neil
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)