AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wiring Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

BRIAN
Posted 6/25/2007 08:11 (#166508 - in reply to #166087)
Subject: RE: Wiring Help

Graymont Illinois

Ted and Bruce, thanks for the help. I spent several hours yesterday, trying to get the "project" going. No luck.

The Lowrance works as usual but I could not get the dgps reciever to lock on to beacons. Not sure why the MT 150 would not lock, I messed up the settings so bad I think I am going to have someone else set it back up.

As to the Lowrance, the manual says it should only be good to 300' 95% of the time.

Turned it on, marked a waypoint in my yard, and pulled the boat down the road and back, and my waypoint was darn close to where I marked it. Good enough to forget this dgps mess. Also, several years ago I tried mapping with the MT150 and my laptop, and the beacon signal was not good enough for the MT150 in Canada.. Unless my boat was parked under the floatplane wing!

Again thanks , and Bruce,  thanks for the number, looks like the same # as the manual.

Was up north 5/26/07- 6/3/07, I guy in my boat caught a 28" walleye. Top that:>)

Did a little "pond hopping" with the float planes. My pilot/host told me I have to lay off the cheeseburgers. We had to abort 1 takeoff. Warm humid calm morning plus our plane had 3 people the other planes had 2.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)