AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new house ideas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/9/2011 12:36 (#1855317 - in reply to #1855171)
Subject: RE: new house ideas

I love my walkout basement. The basement rooms can be the cheapest rooms, so have the furnace room and plumbing on one side of the basement and the walkout side can be a nice family room and you could put a couple bedrooms down there too. Nine foot ceilings a must. One thing that I love that we did with our house because of the walkout basement is we have a double decker garage. Both levels are wheelchair eccessible and both are 2 1/2 car garages. Lots of room then without the whole house looking like it is all garage from the front.

I love having a completely separate laundry room and a big walk in pantry. You won't need as many expensive cupboards in the kitchen if you have a big pantry. You can keep a lot of the stuff that clutters up the kitchen counters out of the kitchen if you have the big walk in pantry. Like in mine I have a toaster oven, the toaster, and the bigger stuff can be stored and out of sight with just closing the door. I will post a couple pictures of mine. Have fun planning.

(Pantry.jpg)

(Pantry 2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Pantry.jpg (61KB - 171 downloads)
Attachments Pantry 2.jpg (59KB - 158 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)