AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can I tank mix all of this for my beans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

donny
Posted 7/4/2011 22:16 (#1848932)
Subject: Can I tank mix all of this for my beans?

This is my first year of using extreem with a little bit of round up for my first pass on beans. It was done when the beans where 3-4 '' tall and my fields are still real clean. I am keeping an eye on weeds,bugs, and disease. If the timing all falls right and I can hold of spraying my beans for another week could I tank mix 22 oz of round up, 3 oz warrior, 6 oz headline, 4 oz select, some AMS, and maybe a micro mix like max N for beans? To me it seems like way too many products in one application. Does the effectiveness of some products diminish when tank mixed like this?

Last year I was spraying cobra,select, and round up about now. I will say that my beans are not near as large as they where last year and I am a bit afraid to go and put a burn on beans that look to my like they are already behind. Things have been growing fast and I may think we can put the cobra on them next week. Would you add 3 oz of cobra to the tank mix listed above? Does Cobra do anything to volunteer RR corn in a bean field?

Thanks
donny
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)