AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean Foliar feeding options and questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

HilltopGrain
Posted 6/29/2011 13:05 (#1840875)
Subject: Soybean Foliar feeding options and questions

WI
Hello,

I am new to this site but have read a few topics and the info is all good. I have read about people spraying with miracle grow, epsom salt, knox gelatin and others. Normally I use a store bought product like ENC, Max-in or others. I am wanting to try some new cheaper options and the miracle grow, epsom salt and gelatin thing kind of interests me but I have no Idea what the mix ratio should be to make it worth doing. Basically what I am looking for is a Nitrogen, Potash, Phosphorus, Manganese and a small amount of Zinc boost. Does anyone have any mix ratios and product ideas that I can mix together verses buying the expensive specialty products. I am not concerned with the extra time to do it all. I just would like to break away from the big name companies over priced products. Any ideas for what I am looking for would be great.

Basically what im looking to achieve is Quite a bit of nitrogen but not enough to burn and good levels of potash, phosphorus and manganese. I apply at 10-12 gallons of water per acre.

Thanks in advance
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)