AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EIA states Saudia Arabia pumping extra Oil
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 6/21/2011 17:15 (#1828946 - in reply to #1828826)
Subject: RE: Steve I guess you have to look at things the way you want

North Central Illinois
I'm not completely convinced that Peak Oil isn't real. I don't know why you get so bent in the ass about people reporting their trials and tribulation with getting their crops in and having them destroyed. Its not as though they were making it up. Its been pretty well documented I believe that there were hundreds of thousands and probably more like millions of acres flood damaged or destroyed. I think it has been pretty well excepted by everyone but you that we lost planted acres in the eastern belt and the Dakotas and Minnesota. So what do you find so fraudulent about that? Certainly some people did exaggerate because they were up to their nuts in mud and it seemed like the rain would never stop. Kind of got to cut those guys a break don't you? If you care to look back I have reported a couple of times about the good condition of my crops. That does not mean that I am unrealistic enough to think that we are headed for record yields. I know there are serious issues out there that are going to hurt the overall average. I don't think that makes me a glass half empty kind of guy I think it makes me a reallist. You keep bringing up that myself and others are wishing for crop failures. That is BS. We have merely been commenting on issues that could and probably will lead to a less than stellar crop in several areas. I don't ever recall anyone mentioning a crop failure. As far as your last question is concerned I am not a chart guy. Never have been so I can't really comment on that. I am more of a fundamental marketer and it has served me pretty well over the years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)