AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some APAir Parts at Sloan Express Now
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

gregsagandauto
Posted 6/17/2011 00:26 (#1822271 - in reply to #1821099)
Subject: RE: Some APAir Parts at Sloan Express Now

Goff, Kansas (Nemaha County) USA
Not looking to stir anything up just my point of view! Guessing the deal with AP Air's selling to one guy and not the next depends upon if there is a dealer in the area where the person is calling from. Kind of nice from my perspective as a independent shop owner who is also a dealer for AP Air for the fact that I don't have to compete with my supplier. If the case is that there is a dealer near you ask AP Air for their contact info they may have in stock what you want already or may be ordering other items too to get you a break on parts possibly and the parts may not cost you much more than from AP Air anyway. Then that way you are also helping put any extra money back into your community instead of into Sloan's. Not being anti-Sloans I buy things from them too, but I am PRO-LOCAL! Also too they local guy may have other suppliers that get just as good if not better/just as low priced if not lower as what AP Air too. I know in my case that comes up from time to time on quite a few items. Just my two cents! Good luck!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)