AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do i "mess up" laundry?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Lil' Hoss
Posted 6/15/2011 14:02 (#1819881 - in reply to #1819502)
Subject: Re: How do i "mess up" laundry?

NESD
I am nearing the end of the same type of situation, my wife went back to school to get her Doctorate in Nursing Practice 2 1/2 years ago, one difference that I see here is that she had to move to another city to work and get her degree so that involves maintaining two households as she is there 4 days per week with work and school, we had the knock down drag out about me having to help out around the house with cooking, cleaning, laundry, I drew the line at doing her laundry as I figured if I wrecked any of her stuff that was an open invitation to buy more clothes and besides my laundry was easy, it's all the same dirt and grease so it all goes in the same load......................Right? Works for me.

After a while I did see that there was a light at the end of the tunnel and that was that when she got her degree it would make life easier for both of us. her salary would increase three fold so we could then do more stuff and aquire more toys, as if we don't have enough toys now. But I then I had this brainstorm that we both have goals to fulfill, come this December 16th she will be called Doctor and that by Jan 1st I hope to be called retired.

I do need some help with this part of my goal as she isn't buying into it just yet, I think if I keep working on her and being really nice that she might come around to my way of thinking, what do you guys think? is it doable?

Seriously tho it has been difficult having her gone so much but it was a dream of hers so I am doing whatever it takes for her to realize it, soon she will be back at home with the job that she wants and getting tired of me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)