AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Busch/Childress beatdown
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 6/5/2011 23:45 (#1807013 - in reply to #1805979)
Subject: RE: Busch/Childress beatdown

SWOH
It's about time...new school meet old school. The only thing that makes me mad is everybody is saying Childress should be penalized...and that's bull. What happened to boys have at it? Richard didn't do anything on the track like the drivers do and he wasn't going to hurt anybody except Kyle. The boy needed a thumpin' and Childress did what half the guys in the garage would like to do. Poor Kyle was playing up the victim role in all his interviews today, too. If I was him I'd be embarrassed about getting my butt kicked by an old man. If two owners got into it, would they penalize them? That's pretty much what this deal was. I wanna see Jack Roush and Hendrick take a few shots at each other. I bet Kyle cried like a little girl. I hope somebody recorded it, although it might spoil the picture I have in my head, which is probably better than the real thing. What a tool. If Kyle was racing 30 years ago with Buddy Baker, Bobby Allison, and David Pearson....he wouldn't have half as many wins as he does because somebody would've thumped him long before this and put his whiny butt in place. Even Mark Martin, one of the most cool headed guys on the track, said a few weeks ago that he hates when drivers get mad and start rippin' cars up.....if he's mad he's gonna take it back in the garage and throw down....that's the way it should be. Nascar has really gone down hill since the 90's and if they penalize Childress for this I believe I might find better things to do on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons. I thought it was funny last night....I was watching the ARCA race and Kenny Schrader was one of the TV guys and Childress' grandson won in a Childress car and Kenny said "Hey, that's two wins for Childress tonight...one on the track and one off the track."
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)