AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Curious AgLeader Insight problem....?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/30/2011 21:05 (#1799634 - in reply to #1798196)
Subject: Re: Curious AgLeader Insight problem....?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have had this happen on rare occasions. Waiting to change to the proper field until you get there does help this situation. We have one customer who does this: When he leaves a field he switches to a test field. He switches from the test field to the real second field only when he gets there. This is a bit of overkill but he feels this is worth the effort.

Clearing Bounds can help but can be confusing. Clearing Bounds does not "throw away" any points (flyers} that may have been recorded which are actually not part of the field. Clearing Bounds changes the "focal" point of the center of the map.

Let's say I have a dot on my map from driving home to my yard. When I drive back to the field, it may appear that the map disappeared because the focal point of the map is still at home. Clearing bounds when I get back to the field changes the focal point to the area where I really am and the map magically reappears. No information is deleted with this process.

If autoswath continues to work properly without an apparent map it is probably due to this. The Map is actually there but scaled down so much that you can't see it.

Edited by tedbear 5/30/2011 21:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)