AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At the risk of
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

buckeye
Posted 5/27/2011 11:29 (#1794526 - in reply to #1794394)
Subject: RE: At the risk of

As far as gold at "5-7k", I see gold as pretty much worthless, unless you are a dentist or a jeweler or someone trying to sell some. You can't eat it, you can't burn it to keep warm, the only thing that makes it keep going up is mostly articles like this one that try to strike fear, greed and motivation in the hearts of potential gold buyers.

Jim,

Your statement above reveals that you are uneducated in the realm of economics and money! The same ones you accuse of trying to strike fear, greed and motivation in the hearts of potential gold buyers are the same ones that have pretty much predicted right the last 10 years, the markets, the crises, commodities, etc.   Don't  listen to the talking heads on cnbc, etc.  They will have you confused and mouthing the same things they do.

I have been buying gold and silver since 2002 and my gains are out of sight. I don't consider myself very smart about all this, but I pride myself in listening to advisors and knowing which ones make sense. My number one advisor is here.   http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/james-j-puplava   And these are the very people you bad mouth and they are the ones who have helped me make 6 figures in the metals.

Hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend too!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)