AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alright, where are the silver, oil, soybean guys at............were do we go now........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TG56
Posted 5/17/2011 07:07 (#1778940 - in reply to #1778917)
Subject: Re: Alright, where are the silver, oil, soybean guys at............were do we go now........

well here goes,
I'll go into the heap and say housing market craters another 25%, consumers still retrenching spending, unemployment gets worse, the basket of CRB commodities index continues to contract along with consumer sentiment and falling securities markets. More QE under a different guise.A fallacious congressional front to raise the debt ceiling for the country.
I can't possibly put any price on anything in those regards.
I know its looks very bleak, but if commodity prices stay up at these past levels a double dip recession is an absolute certainty.
The ECRI nos. that came out last week are denoting some very uncertain times ahead as production across the whole spectrum is waning as government stimulus goes into neutral.Its sad when an economy become incumbent upon government stimulus, at taxpayers expense with overloads of past, present and future deficits, to put an economy on life support.
Commodities had been the driver of this economic government fiat money production upswing, but that scenario is now severely sputtering. It sucks, but that's reality and the way I see it.
Until we see the FED announce another bastion of QE3,4, 5, all bets are off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)