AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Voltage on T2 EZ Steer box
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Inuit
Posted 5/5/2011 01:18 (#1761636)
Subject: Voltage on T2 EZ Steer box

Just getting or trying to get into precision Ag, I maybe too old for this stuff, never had a great urge to get GPS I do some row crop and can drive pretty straight but for spreading fertilizer on land that has been worked on an angle I figured there could be an advantage having guidance from above.
So just bought a new CFX750 cw EZ steer put it in a Magnum, build some brackets off the corner posts for the 750 monitor and the T2 controller, hooked the wiring up got some help from the sales man to get things calibrated, that was yesterday. Today the little green lite would not illuminate, tried all sort of things to figure out why, discovered that the T2 would work as long as it was not bolted down to the steel platform I had built. Some one suggested I isolate the box from the metal platform which I did with electrical tape than taped the box to the mounting platform.
It is working OK now, when the EZ Steer is turned on the T2 green lite flashes, the box shell itself though will lite up a test lite, it has 7.11 DC volts on it when I test it, weird stuff.
This is probably not normal but what could be the problem?
Thank you in advance for your replies. John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)