AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charts posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

white shadow
Posted 4/16/2011 16:26 (#1727589 - in reply to #1727499)
Subject: RE: Thanks blu........I have one comment on daily chart for corn.........

East Central South Dakota
not saying you are wrong but if.............. in 2008 corn can go highter than it fundamentally should have because of spec money driving it higher ..........in 2011 corn could go down farther than it fundamentally should have because of spec money driving it lower. You are putting a lot of faith in fundamentals this time around and if the funds can ignore fundamentals in 2008 can they not ignore fundamentals in 2011 ? I am new to this site, but i have realized you don't challenge the Tiger, so i want to use some detente here ( ha ha ). I hope you are right.

I just think maybe we have come to the crossroads where the funds don't care on the unit price or fundamentals. They simply want market movement so they can make their margins and we are currently moving sideways and this scares the $ell out of me.

We will know in the next 3 weeks. If it stays cold and wet and planting progress lags or is non-existent as in my case in dakota, and the specs push this lower, i think we can draw the conclusion that funds have had control since 2008 and fundamentals make good blog talk and market adviser talk, but are irrelavent to the market movements.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)