AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ-Steer on Hagie 2100
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

somewhereinkansas
Posted 4/13/2011 23:56 (#1723459 - in reply to #1723262)
Subject: Re: EZ-Steer on Hagie 2100

north central Kansas
Nitro1, thanks a lot. The steering delay made a big difference. It only allowed me to raise the delay to 1 second for some reason, but it had been at .6 before. After that I was able to change the angle back down to a reasonable value and the bouncing was much better. I had been clear up to 38 to reduce the bouncing but I'm running at 22 now with 115-120 aggressiveness. Where do you put your antenna? I think I read a post on here to try it somewhere between the axles instead of on the cab front so I tried that. Haven't tried moving it back after getting a better calibration. It still has trouble getting off line when I roll across a terrace. What did you mean by the 'areal' 2m in front of the axle?

Buster 50, I think yours was one post I read. I was hoping the EZ-Steer I already had would get close enough and I wouldn't have to go the Nav II route. It seems to be at least reasonable now. Probably not quite as straight as my tractor, though.

Ellisce, I think the 284 would be pretty similar to the 2100. What kind of luck have you had? settings?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)