AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hungry kids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 4/10/2011 13:14 (#1717514 - in reply to #1717482)
Subject: Re: Hungry kids

Lubbock, Texas
someone on this forum (I am 99% sure it was this forum) recently mentioned their daughter (sounded like about high school age) used to be all excited about going to volunteer at the food bank, but after a while of it she would come home mad/upset because of rude, angry, demanding, thankless "people"......people that in no way, shape, or form looked like they were hungry nor were they dressed like they were on the down and out

lets be brutally honest....I suppose one could say that Jesus got the masses together because they knew he would feed then with the fish and bread......but he was also Jesus.....you are not (not that I think you are claiming to be).....but he has a particular "something" that helped him get the message across.......you have clearly admitted that your feeding sessions are not really working to get the message across other than when they show up so you can feed them bread and fish.......they seem to have zero interest in learning how to fish...or make bread.....I will further say that while you are busy catching fish and making bread for them and their kids......they are busy running feral and making more kids......or doing something to create yet more hardship for themselves and their supposed "loved one"

quite simply you are enabling and encouraging bad parenting......just like feeding uneducated, unwilling, desert dwelling, africans just to the point they are free to breed......leads to them breeding more.......uneducated, unwilling, desert dwelling, africans

I am not saying to open an abortion clinic......but I am surely saying that you are being taken advantage of and worse yet probably to the point that it is doing harm to your local community

I have not seen a truly hungry person in this country in probably 30 years and even then it was only because they were just too stupid and crazy to quit living in the tree and go eat

the wife of my cousin is a teacher in Odessa, Texas.....and she has told me stories of the kids coming to school late and trying to hoard some of the breakfast food to sneak home to a sibling......but lets be honest the "father" did not stop breeding at two......and probably will not stop breeding at three......no matter how hungry, poor, or even homeless any of them are.....because that is the type of person we have allowed to flood illegally into this country with impunity and that is even worse the type of person we have allowed to devolve in this country with out "helping hands" based on guilt like the chump you quoted uses

kids were a hell of a lot more hungry in the past in this country and many more are a hell of a lot more hungry in the rest of the world....many of them at least in this country built themselves up into some pretty damn good people....some of their kids and grand kids....not so much

you can not satiate the beast that wants to consume you by feeding it ever more......it is time to identify, call out, and possibly jail many of the "parents" of these "hungry" ABUSED kids.....it is time to treat them as the abusers, the losers, the unable, the incompetent, the self control less, feral breeding fools they are......up to and including taking the kids, jailing the "parents" and yes even forced spaying and neutering for some of them if they choose that over jail.....it is time to take people that have "hungry" kids and require them to work......move them out of the formerly nice neighborhoods they are INFESTING with their section 8 vouchers as they creep the streets at all hours of the day and night in their hoodies or their 1980s era 4 door piece of American crap thumping the latest cRap music filled with "lyrics" glamorizing yet more womanizing, feral breeding, criminal crap and "owes me" attitude and move their worthless asses back into HIGHLY CONTROLLED, GATED, REGULATED, CAN'T HAVE GUEST AFTER DARK OR IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING A NON-GOV JOB, CAN'T LEAVE AFTER DARK, CAN'T SHACK UP, housing where they are free to HAVE NO SAY SO IN MOST OF THEIR LIVES....they will no longer get food stamps they will be fed at the feeding station in the complex.....if they can't eat that diet they are free to choose from a selection of basic staple foods and prepare and clean up after their own meals......they will not have cable TV......the internet will be shut off at 9pm and it will be content filtered.......those that don't work will do menial labor until they have a job

yes the kids may suffer somewhat in the short term.....but sadly it is my opinion that feeding them and removing the burden from the "parents" and allowing those piss poor parents to remain wild and free is only creating an ever worsening problem......and it starts right at the program you are running and it goes right to school lunch programs and then on to food stamps and section 8

it is time to find out who is really needy and who is just greedy......I have a hell of a lot of money on a hell of a lot of most of them being greedy

cut the program......move on to something else

and I disagree with those that say it will rub off in the future.....yea how is that rubbing off for the generosity of our government and our ever more entitlement programs.....and the ever more ignorant and abusive recipients of those programs....it is paying off in ever more of them breeding at an ever younger age......and on and on

you are spending a few hours a week with them at most......the crap that has the biggest influence in their lives is "burdening" themselves by spending at least eight or ten hours with them per week so they have a lot more time to influence them poorly......if you want to help these kids you will identify the ones that are needy and have their parents jailed......feeding them while their parents run wild is not helping them

please AT LEAST think about implementing a HARD labor requirement for some of these hungry parents to be allowed to drop off their kids......that will go a hell of a lot further to teaching those kids something worth learning

Edited by rodrod5 4/10/2011 13:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)