AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fed up with Fedex
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Wheatsurfer
Posted 4/2/2011 21:23 (#1704885 - in reply to #1704436)
Subject: RE: Fed up with Fedex

I basically hold to a policy of not buying from a company if my only option is delivery using fedex. Rarely have I had to compromise on that position.

One thing that is important to realize is that there are different divisions of fedex as shown by the different colors of the ex. The division that we have huge problems with here is the green ex.
I have a friend who delivers for the red ex division and he agrees that the way the green ex operates is pathetic and he said that people have read him the riot act about service from the green ex while at the same time telling him that his service from the red ex is excellent. I don't know which color is good in other areas but that is how it is here.

I honestly think that fedex green has a company policy to only do their best at delivering to high use short distance (high population) areas while shirking their responsibility to provide service to more remote areas.
Put another way they are picking the low fruit that provides a greater profit while leaving the high fruit for some one else to put the extra effort and expense into.
I have no desire to reward a company that operates like that. With everything being equal I would not put up with an employee who only did the easy work and left the hard work till last hoping that someone else would do it.
It is no different for the shippers I hire.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)