AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rich dad poor dad or dave ramsey?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

EricCKS
Posted 3/28/2011 15:55 (#1695480 - in reply to #1695451)
Subject: RE: Rich dad poor dad or dave ramsey?

Sunflower State

wheat farmer - 3/28/2011 14:27

Poor wording on my part.  IF, and that is a big if, people do not buy his "product", be it books, seminars or the financial peace university, he would again be in debt.  There is nothing new in what he professes and used to be a common part of the teachings of business in high school.  The indebted society came to be with the emergance of credit cards created by financial institutions to "free up spending".  Then came the corporate "leverage hounds" and the mess we have today was created.

He has a system that works, but is so simple that it should be common knowledge for every high school graduate.  Instead, people pay him for what a good education should have given a person essentially for free.  Thereby he makes money because our school systems providing a less than stellar curiculum.  Such entrepenuers are called oppertunists, hence my ending statement in the previous post.

I agree whole heartedly that what he teaches is not rocket science. Dave even says that what he teaches is nothing new, he has just packaged it well.

I agree too that a good curriculum in school on money should be mandatory. What we have now is nothing substantial and marketing systems spending billions of dollars telling people they can have anything they want for $x down and xx months. It is unfortuante so much of the American identity is what we have vesus who we are.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)