AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bradford grain cart?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

a of jag
Posted 2/24/2011 02:06 (#1632563 - in reply to #1630687)
Subject: Re: bradford grain cart?

Waverly MN
I have a Bradford 700. I have no real complaints about it. There is one quirk with it that is less than desirable and that is the auger folds into the tank. It is positioned in the center of the cart. Not really a big deal unless the cart is full. Then you are unable to fold it all the way down. They made some that way and some where it fold externally. Like ez trails or others. One thing I found out after the fact was that there numbering system is not for bushels, but rather for cubic feet. So my 700 is not 700 bushels but about 600. Parts are not a big issue. Pretty much everything can be bought aftermarket for mine. The gearbox on my is the same as a ez trail. I had to replace that a few years ago, I got ahold of someone at Bradford and although they couldn't help me with the part, they told me it was the same so if I knew of a ez trail dealer I could get it through them. I did and had no problems. Like I said mine works good for how we use it, it would be nice to have a little bigger one with a bigger unload auger, but all in due time. The price was right when I bought it. It was much cheaper than most other carts that size that I could find. Good Luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)