AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NFMS= A few more comments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

RICK NCMD
Posted 2/22/2011 21:58 (#1630031)
Subject: NFMS= A few more comments

Deere & Co.- Planter guy was really polite and informative, he was happy to tell me that no one/almost no one can fix a red planter if it has electrical issues. I diddnt notice a Deere rep hanging around the greene combine.

Case IH- Had a decent display/cut out of the CVT tranny. The Rep gave a good presentation of how it all worked. Even in formed us that the Deere IVT was not dealer serviceable, hmmm. I did have a very good 2 hour discussion with a farmer from Ohio about precision ag and farming practices in general while watching the CVT demo. I didn't really notice a rep hanging around the red planter.

New Holland- Why in the he77 was the precision ag guy jammed in beside the skid steers? He obviously pissed someone off higher up.

Krone- The reps hanging around the BIG X harvester are quite proud of that monster. 770 grand with 2 headers!

Trimble- Seemed to be focused on tile plows and construction, maybe I just missed something all together there?

Titan/Goodyear tires- Softest carpet of any display, also very unused carpet.

Claas- Very good videos, if your into mega silage harvesting. Reps were busy with each other.

Agco- I think my father now has a much better understanding of how much stuff Agco has their hands on. The Super 77 looks great from the right side, left side OMFG!

I only had one day for the show with parents and wife in tow, sure would have liked to have another day there. Did get to meet CaseFarmer, Misus CaseFarmer and Baby CaseFarmer, he sure looks shorter on the net. Been 10 years since my last visit, I had forgotten how big the show is. I must also mention that I was wearing a Deere hat whilst at the show, didn't really make me feel anymore special. Just kiddin :<)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)