AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My little girl is growing up so fast.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

d4dave1
Posted 2/2/2011 12:52 (#1588128 - in reply to #1587812)
Subject: RE: My little girl is growing up so fast.

Edson, Alberta, Canada

Ohhhh the learning you have coming your way!! My youngest is 25 and a beautiful young woman (she was runner up in Miss Canada in 2006) and quite vain. Just before Xmas she was giving me the ride about ME needing a hair cut. So I am now growing a ponytail as I posted on here a while back, Leave this Long Haired Country Boy Alone.
Part of raising kids is loving them and enjoying the good times with them. The other part is TORMENTING them mercilessly!! (insert evil laughter here) Muhahahaha!
When they were teenagers and causing some problems I did things like "Stay out of trouble in class or I will ask to sit in all your classes WITH YOU every day for a week. I will attend wearing my cowboy hat, a bathing suit and boots. If you think I am joking,,,TRY ME!"
Nowadays I do things like leave the white size tag on the laces of a new pair of boots. When people point it out they invariably ask "New pair of boots?" I always look at them with a blank look and say "Nope." They can't help but ask about the tag so I tell them "It is so I know which foot to put that boot on." It drives my daughters crazy and they tried to yank the damn thing off but it is made from some super space age plastic that has to be cut off. My wife just "Sighs" and goes about her day. lol
The only thing that has me concerned is lately my youngest daughter has begun saying stuff like "Remember Old Man...I get to chose the nursing home for you!" I tell her I guess I'm gonna have to die young and purty. She always "snorks" and says "Too late for that". Did I mention she is MEAN MEAN MEAN!!??
Regards,
Dave.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)