AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is case ih 1250 planter iso 11783 compliant?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Todd P
Posted 1/24/2011 14:26 (#1569616 - in reply to #1569224)
Subject: Re: Is case ih 1250 planter iso 11783 compliant?

SE Nebraska
I don't know much about the pro 600 yet so you will have to set me straight where I am wrong. The integra writes to internal memory and moves data via jump drive. The pro 600 writes to an ata card. The integra will log split planter varieties. I have not found in the manual where the Pro 600 will do that. Can I still do that. The integra will have virtual trench so you can see skips and doubles similar to a 20/20 monitor. The guidance patterns look to be better in the integra. Now I will have to move the as planted maps to the Integra before harvest to show the varieties at harvest. I put the integra in an 05 2388 last year and it will use swathe control to shut rows off in point rows to show a more accurate yield map. I am not sure if the Pro 600 will do that. The Pro 600 is much more customizable in the run screens.
If I knew that I was going to buy the planter I would not have needed the integra since the pro would have worked in the combine.
I look forward to your input as I know that you know a lot about the pro 600 and the case planters.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)