AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

750 camera question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/22/2011 08:34 (#1564669 - in reply to #1564494)
Subject: Re: 750 camera question

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have played with a Ag Cam a bit in the store. No unlocks or fees are involved.

As alange has stated the camera(s) plug into the 12 pin Deutsch connectors on the rear of the 750.

Camera A plugs into the Left port and Camera B could plug into the right port. If you push the ">" symbol on the left side of the screen enough times, a menu should appear with icons for Camera A and Camera B. If the cameras are not detected, the icons will be gray, If a camera is detected the icon will be bright.

Pushing the icon will switch the screen from the normal view to the camera view. Pushing the icon again will revert back to the normal screen.

I plan on trying another brand of camera (Cab Cab) which I have lying around my shop at home but haven't gotten that done yet. Our use for the camera would be with the liquid manure applicator. The camera would be mounted on the rear of the rig. The monitor that originally came with this camera has failed so this might work out well.

This would reduce cab clutter by not needing the camera monitor. The downside is that the map view is not visible while using the camera with the 750 but switching back and forth might be acceptable. The 750 would still be steering the tractor via autopilot even when in the camera view.

Edited by tedbear 1/23/2011 08:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)