AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many signed on to AgTalk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chad H
Posted 1/23/2011 19:11 (#1567968 - in reply to #1567265)
Subject: RE: How many signed on to AgTalk

NE SD

Rich - 1/23/2011 13:10 I've posted pictures of what I have Chad. I've had NAT members at my farm and seen what I own and work with. Wheres machinery and inputs that you bought that are solo and not in partnership with anyone? And I don't mean a few bucks..... I mean of big money. You telling me that you dont' farm with Daddy's equipment? That perty lil picture of you looking all so cute and badass in your sunnyglasses on fb in that john deere ain't daddy's tractor? How many emails do you get from people weekly stating that they enjoy your commentary on NAT? How many people have you brought a tear of joy in laughter to thier eye on this place instead of passing on foolish name insults (which are kindergarten at best.... wish you'd step it up a bit and try to compete at hurting my feelings. I feel like i'm getting a cussing from a crawler in diapers when you do that). I do have quite a few toys. I collect them. They'll make a nice chunk of change someday to sell at retirement. Havn't played with any for awhile though. I might have to get one down and do that again. Sure brings back memories as a kid. One things for sure Chad.... I didn't make your reputation for you. You made it yourself. Maybe look at that kid in the mirror and do some self reflection as to what it's going to take to make a man out of him someday. Till then, Have some fun, lighten up. Rate your going your going to stroke out in another 10 years. Oh... and quit bragging about everything that isn't yours. People arnt' stupid like you think. They all know your just a snot nosed wet behind the ears kid that likes to farm. Now go drink your Ovaltine. *GRIN*

So now you're stalking me?

I've actually had several emails and a phone call over this thread there big boy. I didn't come into this thread hurling insults. It was you. I also haven't had to take a sabatical from this site and didn't end up going back and deleting two or three years worth of posts just to hide all of the stupid crap I had said and insults I hurled. Yeah, that was you there big boy.

You sit on here and constantly bash people who are able to get along with their fathers....seems even your brother can manage to pull that off. You call him the supreme commander, yet somehow I bet the problem is you. Yet, even after all the bashing, and attacks you've thrown my way, the only reason you are farming is because of your grandpa and all the money and help he gave you. How long is that going to last when his trust fund runs out? From what I hear you're the laughing stock of the farming community in Phillips county Kansas.

Maybe you should worry about your reputation instead of mine.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)