AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just some old Dodge trucks, some work trucks, some play trucks.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WillB
Posted 1/18/2011 20:49 (#1557424 - in reply to #1555404)
Subject: RE: Just some old Dodge trucks, some work trucks, some play trucks.

Ontario Canada
I absolutely love that 93. Had a deal i the works back in ealry 1994 for a 1993, but back away, thought it was too much money (Fresh out of HS.) Should have bought it!!

MMiller - 1/17/2011 21:19

Since I figured out how to post pics, some have requested pics of my hot rod Dodges.  Here are some of them.  This is my 93, its my pride and joy(taking a second place to my kids)  I took it uptown on Saturday nights in highschool, and its been mine since I went to college in 1995.  I use it daily, my main work truck and mode of transportation.  It has seen MPGs ranging from 10(towing) to as high as 24 on a quick weekend trip to Arizona.  It is currently sitting on about 270,000 miles.  It looks good in pics, but is getting a little rough around the edges.

The second pic is my 93 towing, my 75 that is my pulling truck now, and my 90 on the back.  I've since bobbed the bed on the 90, added some stacks, some 38" tires, and detroit lockers.  Seems the AFR control is malfunctioning....lol.  The 75 is running a garden variety 440, enough compression to burn E85, a twin disc clutch and both ends locked too.  It didn't see the track last year, but in '09 it was a hard truck to beat hooked to the sled.  Hopefully I can hook it some this year.

I'll have to get some pics of my Crew Cab to share too.  Yep, I'm one of the Dodge Boys.

Michael

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)