AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So let's improve our image
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 1/12/2011 11:28 (#1543821 - in reply to #1543497)
Subject: Re: So let's improve our image, easy answer Bwire

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Typically how often do you respond to questioning about your business on an ecological topic?

Every time I am asked, I unless I've got a machine down and am scrambling to get a part, I always take the time.   

Do you mono crop?

Nope,, but due to the short growing season here,, this area is not conducive to growing many crops. I amp PAINFULLY AWARE of ecology, and I am also PAINFULLY aware of MONEY and how it can be squandered. The two short take home answers here is: I am smart enought to have figured out what concept works in one area of the country does NOT work worth a KRAP in another. And,, the really forked idea of take away the DOE uses,, soon as you don't use it,, the DOE takes it away forever.
(Exact same zero base budgeting the Gov. uses,, If a division of the Gov. does not use every stinking penny alloted to them every year,, the next year the division receive's less...)

Far as the Gulf bloom and all that jazz,, (not even close btw..)  two questions,, why are farmers applying Nitrogen in the fall ??  If i ever apply in the fall, it is only a small % just enough to get say,, a WWheat crop started.  Second question where do all the cities dump their liquids after their sewer plants ??   I will believe "safe"   when I personally get to see 200-300 DOE Officials with their lips wrapped around the tailpipes to those waste water plants sucking down the water.   Video does not count,, Video's like anything can be faked..

I have a few "idea's"   and they are written down.  It IS called a Mission statement.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)