AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500 EZ Steer Question?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mitcornecks
Posted 4/20/2007 23:04 (#140089)
Subject: EZ Guide 500 EZ Steer Question?

East Central Kansas
I think I discovered a problem with this system today. Or maybe a misunderstanding more than a problem. I used the EZ Guide 500 in my SpraCoupe a week or so ago without the EZ Steer and had all of patterns available to use in the field, i.e. Headlands, Adaptive Curve, Identicle Curve, etc. I have got the EZ Guide 500 with EZ Steer installed in my planting tractor and went to try it out today and discovered that with the EZ Steer unit hooked up the Adaptive Curve option is not available anymore, just the Identicle Curve. Is this the way this system is, or do I have to set something up different? If I cannot do adaptive curve, I have a huge problem with the EZ Steer's capabilities. My plan was to be able to plant with the terraces I have in 100% of my fields. Most of my terraces are too steep to plant over because my Kinze planter shuts off because drive wheels lose contact with the ground. If I can't get this system to do this, then I just bought a system that is not right for me. Some advice please.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)