AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean Market Video
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

84TURBOGN
Posted 4/19/2007 15:41 (#139462 - in reply to #139416)
Subject: Re: Soybean Market Video

He may have some good points and the presentation looked pretty convincing however I have one question: When I look at the Forbes 400 list of richest people why dont I see this guys name? (the guy doning the presenting) Listening to what he said, he should be a billionare if his system is fool proof. If he truley belives in it then why is he soliciting clients?

Yep I know it is sarcasim but I dont think it is wise to stake my business's future on someone trying to outguess the market. If we are woried about the price of beans, sell them and buy calls. If you are right and this guy is wrong (and the market crashes) then you made a good sale. If you are wrong and he is right then you will participate.

I never watch market-to market anymore since when they are wrong, do they ever come bck on and just say "we blew it, sorry guys and gals, just goes to show that you can not predict price. Hope your farming operation did not suffer by listening to my predictions" Usually they have some excuse why something failed.

BTW, does 600 MBU C/O make a difference this year vs 100 MBU in 2004?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)