AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Johne Deere crop insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 1/1/2011 15:57 (#1519698 - in reply to #1519258)
Subject: RE: John Deere crop insurance are CROOKS !!!!!

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Understand your frustration Russ, and not trying to rub salt in that wound for sure.

I would bet 1 phone call to the state insurance commission would have solved your problem no attorney needed at all.

Long story short,, parent had purchased some soap from an outift in Texas, (claiming they were involved with the V.A.)   order was paid for.     After I was appointed guardianship,, this same company was sending bills for more orders for their "whizzie" soap, which was never sent.  After 3rd threating letter from the company, they were getting all lathered up claiming several hundred dollars were owed, and I had responded,, "prove these orders you claim were sent were delivered"..  Well they didn't like my 2 letters, got more threating... I don't play games with idiots..   I sent 1 email to the Texas Attorney General's office including the 2 letters I'd received from the MORONS.. 

2 weeks later got an email from Tx. Att. Gen. office saying, situation resolved,, including a rather long appologetic letter from the MORONS to the Atty Gen. and myself.   2 weeks later, received the same appology letter from the Moron company.

My total expense ??   1 hour typing letter to Tx. AT. Gen. ,  electricity to run computer and 1 hour of internet connection.

I don't get paid enough to fight with MORONS,,  I'll find a State Agency that does get paid for wrestling with Morons.

(insert smiley face here)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)