AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weatherell pulltype sprayers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kodiak2
Posted 12/22/2010 22:17 (#1501759 - in reply to #1501361)
Subject: RE: Weatherell pulltype sprayers

SE SD
I had a 750 gallon with a 60ft boom that ran for 5 seasons and then traded it for a FF1500 with 90ft booms that I ran for 6 seasons. I liked the big wheels and the ease of adjusting the axles. I drilled new holes and ran the axles to straddle 2 wide rows then went to 30 inch rows and moved them out to straddle 3 rows. Still could have went to 120 if I wanted. Its not a bad sprayer, the last 2 years I pulled it with a 2wd 4050 powershift and got along fine. I liked the 4050 better than the 7810mfwd for spraying unless dealing with mud. They could be refined a little more on the plumbing part when comparing it to my neighbers Demco. Having never owning anything but a Wetherell I guess its hard for me to really compare to any thing else. If I had any problems I would just call the company and they were always helpfull. I was happy with my FF 1500 but came across a low houred self-propelled Raptor that I traded for so it could be said I run oddballs. They all get the job done. Hope this helps
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)