AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Christmas Decorations ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 12/20/2010 07:51 (#1496463 - in reply to #1495780)
Subject: RE: Christmas Decorations ?

I didn't have the time I usually do this year to put anything up with dad gone and my moms house to look after, but hopefully next year we can get back to the way it was. We still got the inside done though. My 2 year old son thinks lights are cool.............I wish it would warm up some so I can show him how not cool the meter is when its spinning a hundred miles an hour, but he makes me laugh. We usually only had our lights on in the evening, but he thinks if he is up, they have to be on, which translates into 7 am to 9 pm and only being able to turn them out when he isn't home or is napping. My grandparents decorate their whole house and they watch him alot........My pap said its a good thing he bought stock in our power company because my son should increase the dividend!

I did build a stand and put a big blow up Snoopie and a smaller one up on our garage roof, but its been too windy here lately to turn them on. Our house and garage are one, but not very big and its a ranch style............And at night it looks like the snoopies are up on his dog house!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)