AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble CFX 750/FieldIQ on CIH 4420 issues.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPX4420
Posted 10/20/2010 23:44 (#1401732)
Subject: Trimble CFX 750/FieldIQ on CIH 4420 issues.

Just wondering if anyone else has got or seen a new CFX 750 running the field IQ on a self propelled sprayer. The IQ kit is the same as for the FMX on the CIH 4420/3330 platform. I installed one today and everything operates ok apart from the rate applied is WAAAYY off. it tells me to use the flowmeter cal # from the Raven flowmeter, but at 6 gpa doing 13 mph my boom psi is at 7psi. I threw a different flowmeter # in there just for kicks, (cal #is 1420 i put in 2420), and the system actually applied 6 gpa at around 19psi which is nearly right at 13mph on a # 4 tip size. Im guessing its either a software issue, (which i have updated to the latest in the IQ modules), or a bad or incorrectly cal'd flowmeter. Im going to do a calibration test on it in the morning and we will see how it goes from there. Hopefully we can find a cal # that is off, if not then idk, ive been through the setting 200 times and all is absolutely bang on. I guess this is one of the first ones out there so stuff like this is to be expected i guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)