AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for SC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 10/16/2010 12:27 (#1396752 - in reply to #1396515)
Subject: Re: Question for SC

The data I have accumulated over the years, when I was active, was my own. My corn & wheat data stretches back to the 19th century Liverpool Exchange.

The old time brokerage firms such as Lamson Bros, A.E. Staley, Gelderman provided high quality summaries written by such folks as Conrad Leslie (Lamson) & the premier private service was prepared weekly by Chester A. Keltner (Kansas City)- Keltner also wrote several books dealing with corn, soybeans & wheat & performed an annual crop tour in early August of each year. Conrad Leslie offered a private crop estimate based on a postcard survey of grain elevator managers & owners.

The brokerage grain letters were used to attract brokerage customers and to inform their existing clients.

Within the industry, I have always either been a partner, shareholder or owner.

Since I retired, I continued to maintain my extensive data base as part of my own personal trading. When I expire the data base will most likely slide into the trash bin of computer hard drives as no one else in my family has an interest in futures-they all do honest work or have their own professional careers.

The futures game has long been slanted against the public, much fairer now with computer platforms & in this era of instant information I believe it a good experiment to see if a group of folks can learn, glean professional information and ideas from a Private Website versus 'just more of the same opinions' as presented on hundreds of websites.

I do not appreciate the reference of scam. I have made more money on single days than many folks made in a year.

The sign up closes in 33 minutes.

http://www.perspicuousrisk.com/

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)